Safety & Maintenance
To ensure your safety and prevent your electric vehicle from any damage, please follow the important guidelines below when riding and maintaining your InMotion electric vehicle.
INMOTION ELECTRIC VEHICLES ARE NOT DESIGNED FOR JUMPING
- Keep wheels on the ground at all times.
- Jumping an electric vehicle may result in damage, injury or even death.
- Always wear a helmet when riding.
- Avoid riding in the rain or any wet conditions. This is unsafe to do and your InMotion electric vehicle can become damaged from water ingress.
- InMotion electric vehicles are designed to be ridden by only one person at a time.
- Use only the charger supplied with the electric vehicle, or one purchased from an Authorised Reseller, to charge your InMotion electric vehicle.
- When using 2 chargers, make sure you only use 2 of the exact same official InMotion chargers.
- Never leave an electric vehicle charging unattended.
- To clean, wipe surfaces with a slightly damp, soft cloth. Avoid harsh cleaning agents and solvents.
- Never clean your electric vehicle with water from a hose or bucket. This may cause permanent damage of the electronic components and will void all warranties.
- Check tyre pressure regularly and inflate as needed.
- If you plan on not using your electric vehicle for a period of more than a month, charge your electric vehicle before this storage period. This will prevent the battery from being discharged for too long, which can cause permanent damage to the battery. Charge the battery at least once every two months.
- Do not charge the battery in an environment where the temperature is lower than 0°C or higher than 30°C.
- Store the electric vehicle in a suitable place indoors. A dry and dust free environment is required.
- DO NOT unscrew or tamper with any parts of your electric vehicle. Only allow authorised repair centres to perform servicing on your InMotion product. Any modifications to the electric vehicle will void the warranty.
- For any repairs and servicing, please visit an Authorised InMotion Repair Centre. You will find these listed on our Stockists page HERE.